June 15, 2020
Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
Board of Zoning Appeals Virtual Meeting
Monday, June 15, 2020
Pursuant to State of Florida Executive Order 20-69 as well as City of Altamonte Springs Executive Order 2020-02, and in order to protect the health, safety and welfare of residents, communications media technology (CMT) will be used to conduct meetings of local government bodies during the time that the Local State of Emergency is in place.
Board of Zoning Appeals meetings will be held in virtual format. The following guide provides detailed instructions on how to connect to our digital meeting platform, Webex, for members of the community who wish to participate.
Virtual Meeting Instructions
The public may listen to the meeting by telephone or online:
- Telephone: Dial (407) 571-8025 or 1+ (408) 418-9388 and follow the prompts
- Online via Webex in Browser or App: Join the Board of Zoning Appeals Meeting
- You will be asked to enter your name and email address.
- Event Number/Access Code: 712 106 685
- Event Password, If Required: BZA8022 (Password is case sensitive.)
To submit a question or give public input prior to or during the meeting, call (407) 571-8022, (407) 571-8126 (TTY) or email CityClerk@altamonte.org.
For additional information or questions before the meeting, contact Growth Management at (407) 571-8160.