March 5, 2021
Registration/Check In: 7:30 a.m.
Shotgun Start: 8:30 a.m.
4100 Wekiva Club Court
Longwood, FL 32779
ASPD Charity Golf Tournament
Friday, March 5, 2021
Join the Altamonte Springs Police Department for its annual Charity Golf Tournament at the Wekiva Golf Club. All proceeds benefit The Advisory Board for the Disabled, Inc. and ASPD Police Explorer Post #596.
8:30 a.m. (Please arrive no later than 8 a.m.)
Registration & Fees:
Cost is $75 per player or $300 per foursome. Fees include:
- 18 Holes of Golf
- Golf Cart
- Box Lunch
- Door Prizes
The ASPD is committed to keeping all players and staff safe. Tournament safety guidelines include:
Download the full list of safety guidelines.
2021 Registration Form
2021 ASPD Tournament Flier
- All event staff and participants are required to wear masks and social distance.
- Hand sanitizer and gloves are readily available.
- All food is pre-packaged and served as takeout.
- Beverages are single-use bottles or cans.
- Additional Wekiva Golf Club protocols will be enforced.
Once registered, each participant will receive an electronic liability waiver by email. Waivers must be signed and submitted prior to the tournament. Participants without waivers are not permitted to play.
Forms and payment can be submitted:
- In Person: COPS Center (Inside the Altamonte Mall, Suite 1065)
- By Email: CDRivera@altamonte.org
- By Mail:
City of Altamonte Springs
Attn: Carlos Rivera
225 Newburyport Avenue
Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
Credit card payments are available to those submitting by email. Make checks payable to: City of Altamonte Springs.
Registration Deadline: February 26, 2021
Sponsor & Donor Opportunities:
For More Information:
- Hole sponsorships are $125/hole. Company name and/or logo is displayed at the sponsored hole. Note: Please email a hi-resolution logo to CDRivera@altamonte.org.
- Door prize and/or monetary donations are also accepted.