Where can I view the FIRMs?

  • Through FEMA’s Map Service Center website.

  • By calling the City’s Public Works Department at (407) 571-8331.

  • By visiting the City’s Library located at 281 Maitland Avenue.

Show All Answers

1. Is my property located in a flood zone?
2. Where can I obtain flood insurance?
3. Is it ok to blow leaves and grass clippings into the street or storm drain?
4. How do I know if my property is located in the floodplain?
5. Who uses the FIRM?
6. Where can I view the FIRMs?
7. How do I read a FIRM?
8. How can I change or correct a FIRM?