Can I report a crime online?

No. Crimes should be reported by calling 9-1-1. However in certain cases where the victim lives out of the area, we may accept a written report from another police agency or allow the victim to complete a courtesy incident report. Please call our Investigations Division at (407) 571-8270 to determine if you are eligible to complete a Courtesy Incident Report.

Show All Answers

1. Where is the Police Department located?
2. Where is the COPS Center located?
3. Where can I get fingerprinted?
4. Where can I find the forms to self report a traffic crash?
5. Where can I find a complete listing of the City's ordinances?
6. What are the laws or regulations on car restraints for children?
7. What do I do if I want to contest a citation I was issued?
8. Who can I call to report traffic concerns (traffic enforcement, speeders, etc.)?
9. Who can I contact to report suspected drug activity?
10. How can I get someone’s vehicle towed?
11. How can I obtain a local background check?
12. Can I report a crime online?
13. What is the ASPD's policy on bias-based policing?