Do I need a permit for filming in the park?
A video permit is required anytime that staged filming is to take place in Cranes Roost Park. The permit can be applied for through the Events Management office. Please contact Corey Prom at (407) 571-8858.

Show All Answers

1. Can I bring my pet to Cranes Roost Park?
2. My business would like to sponsor an event, who should I contact?
3. May my business or organization hand out literature during an event in Cranes Roost Park?
4. How do I become a food, merchandise or literature vendor for events in the park?
5. Who do I contact about leasing space in the Uptown Altamonte business district?
6. Who do I contact if I want to have a wedding in the park?
7. Do I need a permit for filming in the park?
8. Are there accommodations for disabled patrons in the park?
9. What is the distance of the walkway surrounding Cranes Roost Lake?
10. What are the park hours on non-event days?
11. Is fishing allowed in the lake?
12. Where do I park for an event?
13. Where can I find more information about the park?
14. Who is in charge of the events that take place in the park?