ABL Pre-Season Training Sessions
Prepare for a great season with the ABL and Sam Vincent's Global Coach Academy. Pre-Season training sessions will increase your chances for success. Designed to improve Strength and Conditioning, Fundamental Development and Defensive Mindset. Sessions are available on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday evening at Lake Brantley South Gym. Sessions run from 6:30 to 8 p.m. on Wednesdays and 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays. Cost is $50 per week. All players must register by 12 p.m. the Friday prior to each session. Registration is now open.
Session Dates: Weeks of October 4 & October 11
Location: Lake Brantley South Gym
ABL Open Gym
Join the ABL for open gym time at the Lake Brantley Field House Mondays from 6 to 9 p.m., beginning September 13 through October 11. Admission is free and open to players ages 8 to 17. Online registration is required to participate. Day-of activity or walk-up registration is subject to availability. Registration is now open.
Health & Safety Guidelines
The City of Altamonte Springs is committed to keeping participants and staff safe and healthy during this unprecedented time. To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have prepared a list of guidelines.
Staff & Volunteers
- Staff and volunteer coaches who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 will stay home.
- Staff and volunteer coaches will wear a face coverings (masks) and carry sanitizer at all times. Exceptions are made for officials during activity.
- Staff and volunteer coaches will promote healthy hygiene including frequent, proper and effective hand washing, use of hand sanitizer and covering of coughs and sneezes with a tissue or inside of elbow.
- Staff and volunteer coaches will practice hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
- Staff will enhance cleaning and disinfecting schedules and procedures.
Participants, Parents & Spectators
- Participants and parents who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 should stay home.
- Parents are asked to self-report any instances of positive COVID-19 cases of registered participants as well as any contact the registered participant has had with any individual who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Participants are urged to follow established guidance on personal hygiene, hand washing and hand sanitizer.
- Parents and spectators are required to wear face coverings (masks) in accordance with Seminole County Public School Policy.
- Please be advised that the City is required to release participant names, dates of birth, address and phone numbers to local, state and federal agencies upon request as it relates to COVID-19 contact tracing efforts.