The City has resumed standard operating procedures for past-due accounts. If you would like to arrange a payment plan, please contact us at (407) 571-8044.
Utility bills are mailed or emailed out on a monthly basis. Bills are due and payable upon receipt. Any bill which remains unpaid 28 days after the billing date is subject to a 10% penalty. Customers who have bills which are unpaid 35 days after the billing date are subject to having services discontinued and/or disconnected. In such cases, service are not renewed until all bills are paid together with a $25 reconnection charge and are subject to additional deposit requirements.
How to Pay Your Utility Bill
- Online - The City has transitioned to a new utility billing system. Online customers are required to create a new account.
- In Person - Payments can be made at the cashier window in City Hall on Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- By Phone - Call (407) 571-8044.
- Drop Box - Payment drop boxes are located in front of City Hall and behind City Hall off of Galloway Drive. Payments received after 8 a.m. are processed on the next business day.
- Bank Draft - To have payments deducted from a bank account, fill out the Easy Pay Bank Draft Form.
If you have questions or need assistance paying your bill, contact the City at (407) 571-8044 or UtilityBilling@altamonte.org.
Sign up to receive your utility bills via email. Once you receive your first bill in the mail, you are eligible to sign up for e-Bill.