Adult beach volleyball league is held at Merrill Park on three regulation-sized, sand-filled, lighted courts. The league is conducted in 90-minute round-robin format. League times are 6 and 8 p.m. and are available to players of all skill levels. League is an eight-week regular season and a two-week playoff schedule. Open to ages 18 and up.
- Co-ed 4-on-4 Monday Evenings | $160
- Co-ed 2-on-2 Tuesday & Wednesday Evenings | $80
- Women’s 2-on-2 Thursday Evenings | $80
Registration Opens April 5 | League Play Begins Week of May 3
Registration Opens August 2 | League Play Begins Week of August 30
Health & Safety Guidelines
The City of Altamonte Springs is committed to keeping participants and staff safe and healthy during this unprecedented time. To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have prepared a list of guidelines.
- Staff who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 will stay home.
- Staff will practice hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
- Staff will promote healthy hygiene including frequent, proper and effective hand washing, use of hand sanitizer, and covering of coughs and sneezes with a tissue or inside of elbow.
- Staff will wear face coverings (masks) and carry sanitizer at all times.
- Staff will encourage and maintain safe social distance.
- Staff will enhance cleaning and disinfecting schedules and procedures.
- Participants who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 should stay home.
- Participants are asked to self-report any instances of positive COVID-19 cases as well as any contact they have had with any individual who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Participants are urged to follow established guidance on personal hygiene, hand washing and hand sanitizer.
- Participants should arrive no earlier than five (5) minutes prior to the start of a session.
- Participants should limit their personal belongings.
- Participants are encouraged to maintain 6 feet of separation from others when possible.
- Participants are required to wear a face covering (mask) when social distancing cannot be maintained.
- At the completion of a session, participants should gather their belongings, exit the facility and head straight back to the parking lot.
- Participants should not loiter in the parking lot.