Online Reporting

Welcome to the ASPD Online Citizen Reporting System. If this is an emergency, call 9-1-1. If you know who committed this crime, call (407) 339-2441 instead of filing an online report.

Using this online reporting system allows you to submit a police report immediately and print a copy of the report for free. Answer the following questions to determine if the citizen police report is right for you:

  • Is this an emergency?
  • Did the incident occur outside of ASPD city limits?
  • Are there any known suspects?
  • Did the incident occur on a state freeway?

If you answered no to the above questions, you can file your report online. Make sure pop-up blocking is turned off before filing. If you answered yes to any of the questions, please review the Frequently Asked Questions section.

The ASPD Online Citizen Reporting System can be used to report incidents such as:

  • Additional Information for Theft
  • Criminal Mischief
  • Financial Crime
  • Harassing Phone Calls
  • House Watch Requests
  • Identity Theft
  • Missing/Lost Property
  • Theft
  • Traffic Complaints

File a Report

Upon completion of this report process, you will:

  • See a confirmation that your report has been submitted.
  • Be given a police report case number.
  • Be able to print a copy of the police report for your records.

Please note:

  • All cases filed in the system are reviewed.
  • If further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
  • Filing a false police report is a crime.

If your incident type is not listed in the category list, call the ASPD non-emergency line at (407) 339-2441 to file your report.

Frequently Asked Questions

What do I do if online incident reporting is not right for me?
If your incident is an emergency, call 9-1-1. For non-emergency incidents, call (407) 339-2441.

Can I file a report using this online system if the incident happened in another city?
No. If a crime took place outside of the City of Altamonte Springs, please call the police department for that city.

What if the incident occurred on a state highway (e.g., I-4, S.R. 417, etc.)?
If this took place on a state highway, please call the Florida Highway Patrol Office nearest you.

What is a known suspect??
A known suspect is when you or someone else knows the person or where to find the person who committed the crime or the license plate number of the vehicle the suspect(s) were in.