Senior Activity Membership
Seniors can participate in weekly activities, which include:
- Art & Crafts - Join other craft enthusiasts as you work on your latest projects. Sessions include knitting, crocheting, painting, adult coloring and small crafts.
- Games - Join us as we sit back and enjoy the timeless games of chess, dominoes, checkers and puzzles.
- Educational Events - Come explore topics like hurricane preparedness, CPR and more.
- Social Events - Bring your friends or make new ones at a fun social gathering. Events include trivia, line dancing, movies and a book club.
- Wellness Events - Learn how to live your best life as we present various programs, lectures and presentations on topics promoting health and wellness.
|Date & Time||Activity||Registration|
|Tuesdays 12 - 2 p.m.||Dominos||Open Now|
|Thursdays 12 - 2 p.m.||Bunko||Open Now|
|Fridays 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.||Knitting & Crochet||Open Now|
|January 25 2 - 3 p.m.||Arts & Crafts||Open Now|
|January 31 11 a.m. - 12 p.m.||Book Club||Open Now|
|February 15 2 - 3 p.m.||Arts & Crafts||February 7|
|February 28 11 a.m. - 12 p.m.||Book Club||February 7|
|March 29 2 - 3 p.m.||Arts & Crafts||March 7|
|March 28||Book Club||March 7|
|April 26||Arts & Crafts||April 4|
|April 25 11 a.m. - 12 p.m.||Book Club||April 4|
|May 24||Arts & Crafts||May 2|
|May 31 11 a.m. - 12 p.m.||Book Club||May 2|
Good for one year from date of purchase.
- City Residents - $15
- Non-residents - $25
Health & Safety Guidelines
The City of Altamonte Springs is committed to keeping participants and staff safe and healthy during this unprecedented time. To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have prepared a list of guidelines.
- Staff who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 will stay home.
- Staff will carry sanitizer at all times.
- Staff will promote healthy hygiene including frequent, proper and effective hand washing, use of hand sanitizer, and covering of coughs and sneezes with a tissue or inside of elbow.
- Staff will practice hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
- Staff will enhance cleaning and disinfecting schedules and procedures.
- Participants who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 should stay home.
- Participants are asked to self-report any instances of positive COVID-19 cases of registered participants.
- Participants are urged to follow established guidance on personal hygiene, hand washing and hand sanitizer.
- Please be advised that the City is required to release participant names, dates of birth, address and phone numbers to local, state and federal agencies upon request as it relates to COVID-19 contact tracing efforts.