Players ages 7 to 15 are able to visit Eastmonte Park and participate in nightly workouts and scrimmages. The summer pass includes six weeks of baseball held every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evening from 5:30 to 8 p.m.
The summer pass is a great way for players to keep their skills fresh over the summer break all while having fun playing the game we all love. Players do not have to attend every night. The summer pass is designed for players to participate at their own pace and availability.
2022 Summer Pass Dates
- June 6, 7 & 8
- June 13, 14 & 15
- June 20, 21 & 22
- July 5 & 6
- July 11, 12 & 13
- July 18, 19 & 20
Health & Safety Guidelines
The City of Altamonte Springs is committed to keeping participants and staff safe and healthy during this unprecedented time. To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have prepared a list of guidelines.
Staff & Volunteer Coaches
- Staff and volunteer coaches who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 will stay home.
- Staff and volunteer coaches will carry sanitizer at all times.
- Staff and volunteer coaches will promote healthy hygiene including frequent, proper and effective hand washing, use of hand sanitizer, and covering of coughs and sneezes with a tissue or inside of elbow.
- Staff and volunteer coaches will practice hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
- Staff will enhance cleaning and disinfecting schedules and procedures.
Participants, Parents & Spectators
- Participants and parents who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 should stay home.
- Parents are asked to self-report any instances of positive COVID-19 cases of registered participants.
- Participants are urged to follow established guidance on personal hygiene, hand washing and hand sanitizer.
- Please be advised that the City is required to release participant names, dates of birth, address and phone numbers to local, state and federal agencies upon request as it relates to COVID-19 contact tracing efforts.