vision & mission statement
A local government which embraces the changing needs and expectations of our customers.
To provide outstanding service in an efficient, effective and professional manner.
- Accountability accept full responsibility for, and ownership of our actions.
- Leadership lead by example and demonstrate commitment to the city's vision, mission and values.
- Teamwork serve on work teams committed to making improvements in our daily work, and establish partnerships with each other and with the customers we serve.
- Action respond to the needs of our co-workers and our customers in a timely manner.
- Management provide training to supervisors and managers in managing the "Altamonte Way". Reward outstanding performance and encourage pride.
- Open-minded maintain a flexible attitude, receptive to creative and innovative approaches to serving those in our community.
- Neighborly demonstrate genuine concern for our employees and our customers "We are People Who Care about People."
- Training provide employee training and development opportunities; encourage a never-ending quest for knowledge.
- Ethics demonstrate a high standard of integrity, honesty and fairness.