GovernmentBusinessEducationClick to HomeUptownCommunityHow Do I
Click to Home

Go To Search

Who do I call to report a pothole?
Not all streets within City limits are maintained by the City. Seminole County and FDOT also have maintenance responsibilities for streets within the City limits. City maintained streets should have the City emblem placed next to the street name. To report a pothole on a City street, please call (407) 571-8607.

Public Works - Streets & Sidewalks

Show All Answers

1. Can the City install a “Children at Play” sign on my street?
2. Who do I call if a City street sign has been vandalized?
3. Who do I call to report a pothole?
4. Does the City repair sidewalks?