GovernmentBusinessEducationClick to HomeUptownCommunityHow Do I
Click to Home

Go To Search

Public Works - Water and Sewer Services

Show All Answers

1. Who do I call if I am on a well and/or septic tank and want to hook up to City water and/or sewer services?
2. Who do I call if I have a leak at my home and need to have my water turned off?
3. Who do I call if I have a sewage back up?
4. How do I obtain a temporary meter for construction or other use?