December 10, 2020
274 Cranes Roost Blvd.
Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
Admission is free. Registration is required.
Holiday Movie Night
Thursday, December 10, 2020
Bring your chairs and blankets to watch A Charlie Brown Christmas
and I Want a Dog for Christmas, Charlie Brown
in the Cranes Roost Park plaza! This family-friendly event is free to the public. Concessions are available.
This event is sponsored by Duke Energy, Emerson International, Inc., AdventHealth, MIDFLORIDA Credit Union and Lofts at Uptown.
Registration is required and opens December 3.
The gates open at 6:15 p.m. Guests must arrive by 6:45 p.m. in order to maintain reservations. The movie will begin at 7 p.m.
A Charlie Brown Christmas
- The event has limited capacity.
- Registration is required to attend.
- No glass or alcohol is permitted.
- No smoking or pets are permitted.
- Patrons ages two and over must wear a mask at all times except when seated and eating/drinking.
- Social distancing guidelines must be followed. Patrons are required to remain 6’ apart from other groups.
- Guests will be seated by staff in an area suitable for group size.
- Guests will not be able to switch locations once seated.
- Guests must use the designated entrances and exits.
PG | 30 Minutes
Depressed at the commercialism he sees around him, Charlie Brown tries to find a deeper meaning to Christmas.
I Want a Dog for Christmas Charlie Brown
PG | 43 Minutes
Linus and Lucy's younger brother Rerun wants a dog for Christmas, and Snoopy's brother Spike may be the answer.