October 10, 2020
274 Cranes Roost Blvd.
Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
Admission is FREE.
Registration is required.
Cranes Roost Sunset Cinema
Saturday, October 10, 2020
Bring your chairs and blankets to watch How to Train Your Dragon 2
in Cranes Roost Park! This family-friendly event is free to the public. Concessions are available.
The gates open at 7:15 p.m. The movie will begin at 8 p.m.
Registration begins Monday, September 28 at 8 a.m. Spots are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Event is limited to 50 patrons.
- Registration is required to attend.
- Group size is limited to five.
- Guests will be seated in an area suitable for group size.
- No glass, alcohol, smoking or pets are permitted.
- Patrons ages two and above must wear a mask at all times except when eating/drinking.
- Social distancing guidelines must be followed. Patrons are required to remain 6 ft. apart from other groups.
How to Train Your Dragon 2 | PG | Run Time: 1 hour, 38 minutes
Five years have passed since Hiccup and Toothless united the dragons and Vikings of Berk. Now, they spend their time charting the island's unmapped territories. During one of their adventures, the pair discover a secret cave that houses hundreds of wild dragons -- and a mysterious dragon rider who turns out to be Hiccup's long-lost mother, Valka (Cate Blanchett). Hiccup and Toothless then find themselves at the center of a battle to protect Berk from a power-hungry warrior named Drago.