All tennis lessons are conducted by Central Florida Tennis, which offers instruction to individuals of all ages and skill levels. Lessons are conducted in a group or private setting and take place at Westmonte Recreation Center. Each lesson focuses on the proper fundamentals of tennis including technique, strategy, tactical movement, mental toughness and sport science.
- Pee Wee (5 - 7 Years)
- Youth Beginner (7 - 10 Years)
- Adult Beginner (11 & Up)
- Adult Workout
- Private Lessons
For more information and to register, please contact tennis instructor Matt Steverson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (407) 701-9351.
Health & Safety Guidelines
The City of Altamonte Springs is committed to keeping participants and staff safe and healthy during this unprecedented time. To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have prepared a list of guidelines.
- Staff who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 will stay home.
- Staff will carry sanitizer at all times.
- Staff will promote healthy hygiene including frequent, proper and effective hand washing, use of hand sanitizer, and covering of coughs and sneezes with a tissue or inside of elbow.
- Staff will practice hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
- Staff will enhance cleaning and disinfecting schedules and procedures.
- Participants who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 should stay home.
- Participants are asked to self-report any instances of positive COVID-19 cases for registered participants.
- Participants are urged to follow established guidance on personal hygiene, hand washing and hand sanitizer.
- Please be advised that the City is required to release participant names, dates of birth, address and phone numbers to Local, State and Federal agencies upon request as it relates to COVID-19 contact tracing efforts.