This modified version of our popular Nightbird dances is offered one Saturday night a month from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Come enjoy music, swimming and pool deck games at the Westmonte Recreation Center. Registration is required. Cost is $3 per participant and should be paid in cash upon arrival at the event. No guests are permitted.
Participants are encouraged to bring their own snacks and drinks as no refreshments will be served. Caretaker/companions are no charge to accompany the participant. A 2021 completed Participant Membership Form is required prior to arrival to event.
|September 25||September 13|
|October 30 (Halloween Themed!)||October 18|
The Altamonte Springs Recreation Special Needs program, events and field trips are only for registered special needs participants.
Health & Safety Guidelines
The City of Altamonte Springs is committed to keeping participants and staff safe and healthy during this unprecedented time. To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have prepared a list of guidelines.
- Staff who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 will stay home.
- Staff will carry sanitizer at all times.
- Staff will follow CDC guidelines for vaccinated and non-vaccinated individuals. Exceptions are made for exercise and swim lesson instructors while teaching.
- Staff will promote healthy hygiene including frequent, proper and effective hand washing, use of hand sanitizer, and covering of coughs and sneezes with a tissue or inside of elbow.
- Staff will practice proper hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
- Staff will enhance cleaning and disinfecting schedules and procedures.
- Pool patrons who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 should stay home.
- Pool patrons are asked to self-report any instances of positive COVID-19 cases as well as any contact they have had with any individual who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Pool patrons are urged to follow established guidance on personal hygiene, hand washing and hand sanitizer.
- Please be advised that the City is required to release patron names, dates of birth, address and phone numbers to local, state and federal agencies upon request as it relates to COVID-19 contact tracing efforts.