The Therapeutic Pool is open Monday through Thursday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and closed on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and City holidays. (The pool is closed for two weeks surrounding the Christmas and New Year’s Day holidays each year.)
Classes are offered in three-month sessions, and for your maximum benefit, they follow a Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday schedule. All classes are 40 minutes in length and limited to 9 participants.
Class registration is available online and opens at 8 a.m. each Monday the week before a new session starts. (In cases when Monday is a City holiday, registration begins on Tuesday.) Members must register for each session as classes are not carried over from one session to the next. You are allowed to register for one class per session. You must have a Physician Consent Form on file to register for Exercise Sessions.
Open Swim Sessions are not being offered at this time.
Fees Per Session
- City Residents - $25
- Non-residents - $50
- An Altamonte Springs Physician Consent form must be signed by your doctor (MD or DO only) and turned in prior to registering for Exercise Sessions. Download your Physician Consent Form here.
- Class fees are due at the time of registration.
- If you require an assistant, you must bring this person with you and they are also required to have a Physician Consent Form on file. Registration fees may apply.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Health & Safety Guidelines
- Pool patrons are urged to follow established guidance on personal hygiene, hand washing and hand sanitizer.
- Those exhibiting symptoms of illness are strongly encouraged to self-isolate and limit personal interaction outside of their homes.
- Pool patrons should arrive no earlier than five (5) minutes prior to the start of a session.
- Pool patrons should arrive to the pool prepared to enter the water. Showering, changing and use of lockers are not permitted at this time.
- Locker rooms and family restroom will be limited to restroom use and hand washing only.
- The pool deck shower will be available and limited to rinsing off.
- At the completion of a class, participants should gather their belongings, exit the pool facility and head straight back to the parking lot.
- Pool patrons should not loiter in the parking lot.
- Pool patrons are encouraged to maintain 6 feet of separation from others when possible.
- The City has enhanced its cleaning and disinfecting schedule and procedures.