The Westmonte Recreation Center features four shaded bocce ball courts with synthetic playing surfaces and shaded sitting areas. Courts are available Monday through Sunday during park operating hours. The cost is $5 per hour.
Seniors can enjoy drop-in play between 9 and 11 a.m. Monday through Thursday. Drop-in fee is included for league members, otherwise a fee of $3 per player, per day is required.
Courts are available Monday through Sunday during park operating hours. Cost is $5 per person per hour outside of the drop-in play hours.
Drop-in play hours are between 8 a.m. and 12 p.m. Monday through Friday. The drop-in fee is included with a pickleball membership. If you do not have a membership, patrons must pay a fee of $3 per person, per day. Register today!
- City Residents: $45
- Non-Residents: $55
NOTE: We will extend any current pickleball memberships by the number of days activities were suspended.
Health & Safety Guidelines
The City of Altamonte Springs is committed to keeping participants and staff safe and healthy during this unprecedented time. To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have prepared a list of guidelines.
- Staff who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 will stay home.
- Staff will practice hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
- Staff will promote healthy hygiene including frequent, proper and effective hand washing, use of hand sanitizer, and covering of coughs and sneezes with a tissue or inside of elbow.
- Staff will wear face coverings (masks) and carry sanitizer at all times.
- Staff will encourage and maintain safe social distance.
- Staff will enhance cleaning and disinfecting schedules and procedures.